The International Conference on Modern Research in Education, Teaching and Learning, June 5–7, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
ICMETL is supported by many universities, organizations and scientific communities throughout the world. With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
Brussels is the capital of Europe and a world power city.
- It is considered one of Europe’s top conference city, ranked number 2 in the world in 2009; with 66,000 meetings and with more than 7 million participant.
- The city is budget friendly in comparison with other European cities with the devotion for excellence and service.
- With its accessibility Brussels is a perfect spot for professionals accustomed to organizing national and international conferences and events.
- A diverse culture hub and home to many Art scenes.
- Do not forget to try out the famous Belgian waffles and chocolate
- Capital of European Union
- Grand Place is a must-stroll
The Institute for European Studies (IES)
The Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the European Union in an international setting. The Institute advances academic education and research in various disciplines, and provides services to policy-makers, scholars, stakeholders and the general public.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-59-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE24 May 2019
Don’t Miss Our Conferences
If you are interested about our Conferences Schedule Please fill out the form below.
ICMETL is one of the best Learning Conference, Teacher Education conference, Teaching Conference, Education Conference 2019, teaching Conference 2019.