The 2nd International Conference on Modern Research in Education, Teaching and Learning will take place on April 17–19, 2020 in Paris, France. Bringing together academia, researchers, and scholars for three days of learning and networking, ICMETL 2020 is a must-attend event of the year. The program is designed to address the latest trends and common challenges in the field. Every presentation will feature unique insights into the most pressing topics, be it the role of technology in education, the cultural and geographical differences in approaches, the latest methodologies, and dozens of others.
To ensure that you have a rounded experience of the teaching conference, we will complement the learning aspects of the event with social activities, including a free guided tour of Paris – one of the most beautiful cities in the world that plays a prominent role in the world’s economy and cultural development.
We look forward to welcoming many returning attendees as well as adding new members of the academia to our network. See you in Paris!
In the history of the ICMETL series, The previous series of ICMETL was held in Belgium (Brussels). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of ICMETL, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic Education, Teaching and Learning conferences 2020 Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-067-7. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Don’t Miss Our Conferences
If you are interested about our Conferences Schedule Please fill out the form below.