Conference Registration Fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Please see above registration deadlines and payment instructions below.
A 10% Group Discount on the ‘Registration Fee’ available for a group comprising three members. for more information, please CONTACT US.
Deadline: 08 July 2022Early Bird Registration
Deadline: 05 September 2022Early Registration
Deadline: 17 November 2022Late Registration
Registration Fees Includes
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All-Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- Extra paper fee: 75 €
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable.
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal or you can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
By Wire Transfer
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558 (Also known as ACAVENT)
Account No: LT517180300031467607
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]icmetl.org
Payment of Registration Fees